Tuesday 6 September 2011

JOURNEY INTO MY SECOND PHASE OF LIFE -"THE JOB" !!





The journey into my second phase of life called “Job “ started by this 10th of august, when I started to “Bengaluru – The Electronic city” and I have my own name to this beautiful busy city “The City of MultiLinguals” J I started by 1pm from Madurai in the most luxurious kpn travels with my mom J I was messaging my best friend all throughout the travel so some how I was able to kill time all the way J All throughout the travel I had some mixed feelings of going out to a new city out of tamil nadu for the very first time and missing my home and the food L my extreme would be all alone without me L I wonder how bad the condition of my bike would have gone all these days without having started it even once . hope my extreme would be in its pink of health JThe Roaming phobia was panicking me all throughout the journey until I reached the TN border near hosur,Unfortunately team india was fumbling at the other end against England mishra was playing the sheer role of a perfect “NightWatchman” despite india being bundled out for a meager sum L Even Sachin disappointed me while I was leaving away from my hometown L After some 10 to 15 kms away from hosur the roaming charges for messages and even for incoming calls had started and I never took into consideration and still continued to call and message my dear ones till I reached the outskirts of the garden city J “It was evident from the name boards and the number plates of the vehicle that I had reached the garden city J it was KA all over the number plates of all the vehicles and I never saw a single TN number plate till now hard to digest but it happens L “we call these kind of scripts as “JILAEBI” usually and saw those scripts lively for the very first time on its own native land J At around 9pm I reached the shanthi nagar bus depot where I had my “Chithi” waiting to pick us up J It was quite a rainy day and I felt the breezy cool weather of banglore for the very first time when I stepped out of the bus and when the air touched me J It took some one hour from there to reach my grand mother’s home J The unusual coincidence of that apartment was that It had the name of my best friend engraved in it J it brought me a big smile and I was very happy for that J and loved the way it all happened J Then the usual Johnson lift was lifting me and my mom to the 5th floor of that block J It was astonishing to see such an luxurious apartment J The temperature cud have been somewhere around 16 to 20 degrees that night J Instead of fans and AC ‘s room heaters and geysers were power consuming in this city I guess J I had a warm welcome from my thatha and paati whom I met last time ages back J then had a good local dinner with some local greek and latin side dish J Then switched ma lap on and started messaging my dear ones through way2sms as I was completely ran out of balance that day L I badly needed a local sim but I was totally disappointed to see all the shops had already been closed L my chithi promised me that she wud buy me a local sim the next day J it was words of solace for a boy like me who was missing all his friends and family and who was feeling desolated J Finally I called it a day by editing my profile in facebook J changed now lives in madurai to BENGALURU J though found it quite tough to sleep early that day I was forced to sleep by my tired exhausted body and the hectic travel at around 3 am L Just a day was remaining for my first day in the office and for the first day in my life as an employee as well as a corporate J I thank the almighty for penning down an eventful day in my life which taught me the pain of separation , pain of desolation and what not ??????????? L L LJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment